Saturday, August 16, 2008

Night on the town


Sorry I didn't post a blog yesterday, I was on a date with Samantha. Last week she contacted me through my blog and wanted to meet me for milk and mice which is kind of like dinner and a movie for humans. Here's me before the date...pretty handsome if I do say so myself. Samantha said she would be wearing a pink collar so I could find her at the Milk Club. She was a foxxy cat and we had a great time at the club. I figured she could come back to my place and we can chat around the automatic water bowl. Well the date didn't end as I planned because Kosmo opened his big mouth and told her I was fixed! She bolted.....turned out Samantha only was interested in me for kittens. O'well ....... there's got to be a girl out there for me somewhere. Next time I think I'll shut Kosmo in the closet.

No comments: