Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kosmo Jailed

At last I have my revenge on that orange cat Kosmo. My plan to frame him for wrecking the humans car worked. The police found orange hair and cat prints all over the interior of the Delorean. They pulled him from his little cat bed early this morning and locked him up. Here is a picture I took shortly after his incarceration.

Now, I am the only kitty! Roman the supreme leader of Romanoffland reins with an iron paw, and his subjects bow....(gasp). Oh cat! With Kosmo locked up I don't have any subjects to bow down to me, no one to push around, and no one to blame for the bad things I do. I know what I need to do...

1 comment:

Crocodile Huey said...

Oh, Amy! You have WAY too much time on your hands. Hilarious, however. I will hve to show Huey his "cousin" Roman's website.